Yes, the credit formation is legal and our education services about the processes of credit and documents will help you use the law to your advantage. That law is called “The Fair Credit Reporting Act.” The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If the item can not be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) then it must be removed. Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is almost 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore, most credit reports improve immediately. With respect to the disputed items that are not errors, the creditor or entity providing it is often unable to find records or documents signed within the allotted time and the item can get removed. Sometimes, the entity says that it has been verified without offering proof. It is our job to prepare documents that defy their claims and we are very good at doing so.
Using our services, 93% of our customers see their credit score increase 10 points or more in the first 35 days. By the end of the 180 days of the contract, the average credit score increase is 80 points. See full statistics for details.
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
• You have not withdrawn from more than 25% of the total negative points worked on.
• It has been six months since contracting our services.
• You have at least four negative points on your credit report at the time of registration.
• You have not used a credit counseling agency or attempted to repair your credit for at least two years before subscribing to our services.
• You agree to send updated reports of three credit bureaus within 5 days of receipt. (Customers should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days. It is your responsibility to make us aware, if you have not received updated reports).
There are two sides in the credit score battle. Sometimes, creditors and credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. On average, customers are able to eliminate 70% of negative items from a credit report.
Products can not return, as long as the item is current or paid at the time of removal or if the collection has been going on for more than three years. This is true, except in very rare circumstances.
With our assistance and document processing, our customers have had great success with bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, cancellations, liens, medical bills, credit cards, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgments, tax liens and student loans.
GUARANTEED RESULTS IN JUST 90 DAYS
Repair your credit and profile to join the Club700 Enter your information and receive a free consultation and Credit Report
Get In Touch